Tri County Region

If you are looking to sell your home, ranch or rental, buy your dream home or ranch or invest in real estate of any kind, you've come to the right place.  Thank you for stopping by, My name is Jeff Powell, and I specialize in selling homes, farms & ranches in the Tri County area.  I very much look forward to earning your business.  Give me a call, text or email and you will learn why I am the perfect real estate resource for YOU!  Thank y'all and God bless!!!

Search Tri County Region Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 13716659
$82,500
Weatherford, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Deborah Moran
Ready Real Estate LLC
NTREIS
Featured picture for the property 13716644
$198,000
Weatherford, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Rebekah Dugger
HBS Real Estate
NTREIS
Listing Picture Coming Soon
$419,900
Granbury, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Greg Willis
TexasRealEstateSavings.com
NTREIS
Featured picture for the property 13716555
$999,000
Glen Rose, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Steve Fortner
RE/MAX Lake Granbury
NTREIS
Featured picture for the property 13715862
$235,000
Granbury, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Kacey Huggins
Keller Williams Realty
NTREIS
Updated Oct 22, 2017 8:32:am. Based on information from the North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.